Mysite Showcase Feedback!

TCH-Sales

Just wanted to thank Mitch and the TCH staff very much for the MySite Feature.

I normally do a lot of Music Zine and Industry related interviews, so this one was a breath of fresh air as it came from a different perspective. I really enjoyed the interview questions and it was great fun to prepare.

I'm very flattered by the support and kind words from all of you here and I sincerely hope that I can bring more musicians into the TCH Family fold. Having an online presence for an artist is very important and TCH makes it fast, fun and simple to do.

Thanks a million everyone :unsure:

Nat

Thanks Turtle! I am really trying to learn a lot about web and graphic design. It's a lot of fun :)

Just gonna start getting into Using Adobe Photoshop and GoLive for web layouts. Can't wait to see what I can come up with :)

Thanks again everyone for such positive words :)

Nat

Nat,

You rule! No, seriously! An extremely talented artist that sings and writes songs that has taken the initiative to learn the business end of the business :) and also has jumped in with both feet into the web design arena is just awesome.

The interview was very interesting too. Great info about the internet promotion you did early on and how you are using the tools available to promote yourself now.

Kudos to Mitch too - great feature for TCH and nice job on putting the thing together! See, this is why TCH rocks!